Thursday, April 3, 2008

Off and running

It's been a lifelong passion of mine to have one of my Cleveland teams (Browns, Cavaliers, and Indians) win a title. As most of you know, Cleveland has been a tortured sports town. Our last title came way back in 1964 with the Browns (that was 11 years before I even existed for those of you scoring at home). But we finally have three teams that are on the brink at the same time. It's an exciting time to be a sports fan in Cleveland and time for the countdown to a title to begin. Rather than blogging about some inane topic like "saving DJ's mohawk" or "ugly athletes", this time I'm putting my effort towards a championship for one of my beloved teams. So feel free to stop here from time to time as I chronicle our rise to the top of the sports world. It should be a fun, interesting, agonizing, and ultimately satisfying ride.

No comments: