Thursday, July 24, 2008

Some good news to report

Most of you are probably aware that Brian Windhorst (a.k.a. the best Cavs writer on the planet) has been fighting through a tough illness. Well, today there was an update from Brian himself that should make all of his fans feel much better:

"I've been coherent for about a week and read a lot of messages from this site [his CarePages.com site here]. Those messages and postings have been very uplifting, especially during this difficult time.

I was moved from ICU the other day and have started my full-scale rehab. My doctors are very confident that I can make a full recovery in a couple months.

I look forward to speaking with many of you in the near future, getting back to covering the Cavs and returning to the business of life.

Thanks again for all your prayers, well wishes and good thoughts. It has meant a lot to me and my family."
Source

No comments: